Monday, September 22, 2008

19-essential-get-started-tips-for-windows-vista

If you have read this blog or otherwise know me, you know that I am not a big fan of Windows Vista. For those of you who like me have managed to avoid making a commitment to Vista, hang in there. Windows XP will be supported through 2014 by Microsoft, and well before that we will see the introduction of the replacement for Vista, so we may be able to avoid it all together.

However, I also realize many of you who have bought new machines lately have had (or felt you had) no choice and now have Vista as your primary operating system. I too have a Vista laptop I bought just so that I could offer you all the support you need getting to know, understand, and efficiently use Vista.

Here is a posting from Microsoft that may help some of you with your Vista environment:

19-essential-get-started-tips-for-windows-vista

No comments:

Post a Comment