Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Google Chrome Follow-up

I knew I was jumping into Chrome early. It's only a Beta (test) version after all. As reported earlier, it is quite different as browsers we know go. I had a major issue right from the start. I was willing to try something new, but wanted a comfortable feeling of "well, this isn't so different after all", but I didn't get that. One example is that I wanted to display all of my Bookmarks/Favorites on the left side of the window as one normally does in IE or Firefox, but Chrome can't do that! I posted my desire on a chat forum, thinking I was overlooking something simple, but apparently I wasn't.

See the forum chatter about this


I'm holding off on any more investigating until the first official version comes along. If you want to try Chrome now, and you really have nothing to lose other than your time, you can download it here:


Download Google Chrome


 

No comments:

Post a Comment