Friday, December 5, 2008

Beginners Guides: 101 Tech Tips & Tweaks for Windows XP

It never ceases to amaze me how much stuff is available on the web. We'd all like to think that all of it is good, solid, tried and true advice, but until you try most of it you never know.

The following is meant for the more technically competent and adventurous types among you, but everyone be careful! You are on your own unless you seek advice from me.

This posting at pcstats.com is amazing in all that it contains, and I offer it to you with the warning that many of these tips are not really for beginners, but rather for the more technical and experienced among you. There is just too much contained here for me to say this is all good. Until I try some of them I won't really know. Be especially cautious with those that speak of updating your system's registry. If you see one you really want to try but are not sure about it, please e-mail me. Off to the right side of this blog page there is a contact link.
 Beginners Guides: 101 Tech Tips & Tweaks for Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment