Monday, July 13, 2009

IANYSE

I once asked one of my sons a rather stupid question about something, and he responded with "IANYSE". I asked him to explain, and he said it means "I am not your search engine".

This reminds me to remind you readers that when you encounter any problem with your PC, one of the first things you should do is a Google search (or your favorite search engine) of any indicators you might be seeing on your PC. You may get a cryptic error message and not know what to do. Do a Google search using the first however many words of the error message you can remember, and you may be surprised to find that others have had the same problem and that they have published a solution to the problem in one of the many, many user forums on the web.

Save time, save money, and get a quick fix to your problem, and feel good about doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment