Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You can't teach an old dog new tricks?

I have just taken over another website, this time for a charity in Maine. It has been developed using Joomla. Heretofore all of the web sites I have developed were done using Microsoft's Frontpage 2003, and I always had the privilege of developing from scratch. This time I have inherited the existing web site and will be responsible for maintenance and improvements.

So far Joomla is a totally different animal to me, and I will have a lot to learn, but like any other learning experience, will probably wind up being a good one for me. I am fortunate enough to have an excellent support person who developed the web site and who is the owner of the hosting company. He has provided me with lots of support, which I need since I am new to Joomla and also HTML.


The site is for Rebuilding Together of Lincoln County, Maine, and can be viewed at http://rebuildingtogether-lc.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment