Friday, January 22, 2010

Mozilla launches Firefox 3.6, calls it 'world's best browser'

I installed Firefox 3.6 this morning. As usual, the installation was simple and very fast. If you use Firefox,you can do the same at anytime. Simply click on Help in the Menu Bar up top and click on Check for Updates. I had been version 3.5.7 prior to the upgrade. I can also say that the 3.6 screen looks the same as the prior release, and I consider this a good thing. The last thing I need as a user is to have to learn how to use a new browser.

Of course, you can change the look and feel of it if you wish, but I wanted to start out simple, i.e., with no obvious changes.



Here are a couple of links if you wish to study up before upgrading:

Firefox 3.6 Brings Performance Improvements, a Few New Features

Mozilla launches Firefox 3.6, calls it 'world's best browser'

 


No comments:

Post a Comment