Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Burning CDs and DVDs

Most computers come with application software you can use to burn CDs and DVDs. You may or may not be a happy user of that software. More often than not I find that my customers are not happy with the software they have and in fact, they struggle with it every time they want to create a CD or DVD. Many have even given up and do not burn CDs or DVDs. This is too bad because these discs make excellent backup media, and backup of your data is very important.

I use and recommend a free CD & DVD burner called CDBurnerXP. In spite of its name, it also works in Vista. Not only is it free, but there are always new versions being introduced with enhanced features. All of this is still free. I just downloaded and installed the latest version today.

I think the program's routines are rather intuitive and easy to use. If you want to try this program, you can download it free at the link below.

 CDBurnerXP

No comments:

Post a Comment