Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Leaving Jericho

My dear Vermont customers and friends,

The time has come for me to bid you and our beautiful State of Vermont farewell. Family calls. I have told many of you of our frequent trips to Boston to be with our grandkids. As things turned out, 3 of our 4 sons settled in the Boston area, and one of them is Dad to our only 2 grandkids. At my advanced age in this short life, it just makes sense for us to relocate to be near them and to leave our large home in Jericho, where we have lived for 30 years, 4 months, and one day. We moved today. We are happy to report that a young family with 2 young sons will replace us at 38.

I have come to know, admire, respect, and even call friends so many of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, not just for your business, but the quality time you spent with me, allowing this stranger to enter your lives. I sincerely appreciate that, and I will miss you all.

As for the health of your home computers, please continue to read my blog. I will do my darnedest to continue to provide quality information that will help you keep your computers running smoothly and incident-free. Remember that I can still provide remote assistance as long as you are able to connect to the internet. This can serve you in a pinch, but frankly, it's just not the same as being able to visit you in your homes or mine and to have the face-to-face encounters I have so much enjoyed.

As I have told some of you, I cannot recommend any single individual to replace me who lives in the Jericho-Underhill area, simply because I don't know my local competition at all, if there even is any. What I will do is this: if any of you has had a successful relationship with anyone else from the area who has helped you when you were in a jam with your PC, please tell me who that was, and I will compile a list and send it out to all of you. Fair enough?

Also, if any of you would like to leave me some words of farewell, I would love to hear from you, so please write.

I wish you all well, safe and secure computing, and happiness and good health, and once again,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

Tom

1 comment:

  1. Tom, Thank you for your great advise and assistance. Your blog is most helpful to me.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete