Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello world!



Welcome to my blog. I am starting this on 2/12/2008.

Some of you know me as the Browns River PC Doctor, and others may know me as the Boothbay Region PC Doctor. Either way my web site http://brpcdoc.com works, and my license plate, BRPCDOC, although green, works well for me in Vermont and Maine.

And either way it is my plan to provide you the best possible service if/when you have a problem with your computer. I can support you from within your home or office as well as from a remote location over the internet.

As some of you know, I reside in Vermont from October through April and in Maine from May through September, but don't hesitate to write me or call me if you ever have a problem. I will do my best to serve you.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment