Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Offer I Couldn’t Refuse

I received this e-mail yesterday:

"Tom,

I'd like to provide you with a complimentary SUPERAntiSpyware Professional Edition license for your use and evaluation. Our software was launched 6 years ago and we currently protect over 15 million PCs worldwide. If you can provide me with an email address, I'll send along a complimentary license.

Thank you for your time!"


You readers know that I really like, have liked, the free version of SuperAntispyware, and that I recommend it for your use. The one feature of the Professional (paid) version that attracted me is the scheduling of scans. So I did go ahead and reply to the note and I did indeed get a return with a complimentary license code. I downloaded and installed it and ran my first automatic scan last night long after I was asleep.

I'll let you know how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment