Monday, February 18, 2008

Annoyed?

Whether Vista or XP, I am sure we all get annoyed once in a while at certain idiosyncracies of the operating system. I have found a web site I like very much. It has fora covering 7 operating systems. Anyone can search any or all of these, but the two I like most are Windows Vista and Windows XP. If you go to this web site you can choose the forum you want to search and then key in your search argument to see if anyone has reported the same annoyance. You will also see if anyone has supplied a fix or correction for the annoyance that will eliminate it.

Better, if you sign up for a userid and password, you can post your own annoyances and sit back and wait for the replies you will get. If you request it when you post, you will get an e-mail every time someone replies to your post.

I have found solutions, remedies, or workarounds for many annoyances over the years in XP. I am sure the Vista forum will provide me with the same success in future years.

Check it out at Annoyances.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment