Thursday, March 6, 2008

And now, a word from our sponsor

As usual, I am offering a special Spring cleanup and tuning of your PC, this year for a flat fee of $100. This includes up to 3 hours of my time. This offer is valid for the Jericho-Underhill area between now and April 30. The same offer applies for Boothbay Region customers between May 1 and June 15. Please contact me for arrangements if you live outside of these areas.

If your PC seems to have lost its get up and go, you probably need a cleanup and tuning.

Did you know that I can now support you from a remote site? I do not have to come to your home, which means I can support Mainers from Vermont and Vermonters from Maine. A prerequisite is that your PC can still connect to the internet, and you must have a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable, Wild Blue, or Hughes Network).

Visit my web site for contact information

No comments:

Post a Comment