Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blog Feedback

Dear Freinds,

For my family and me this is a very special time of the year. We all do our best to make sure we are together, as much as possible, on Christmas. I know the same is true for many of you.

To all I wish a Merry Christmas and a very Happy & Healthy New Year in 2009. To those of you of the Jewish faith, Happy Hanukkah.

I will be taking the next several days off from blogging. This is a good time for me to ask you your opinion. I welcome your feedback on this blog. Have you found it helpful? Would you suggest changes? Please let me hear from you at a special e-mail account I have set up for this purpose. It is blogfeedback@brpcdoc.com.

Thank you.

Tom

The Browns River PC Doctor

The Boothbay Region PC Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment