Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Search this site

I am happy to say that Google has finally made a fairly good search engine available for searching this blog. Just to the right of this post you will see a small Google search window. You can now enter a search argument and you will get all hits that are on this blog. Those of you who, like me, have had to go through the archive list, also to the right and lower down, to fine an old post, can now just use the new search facility. Note that when you do the results will be displayed with 3 tabs up on top. Be sure to check (view) the contents of all 3 tabs.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Search works great now.
    How about printing a blog post - anyway to remove the blue background? Prints awful! I like to print some of your blog posts to work on them later and to file in my Action folder!
    Thanks, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not an elegant solution! It's funny, but I never thought about printing a blog post. I have just made a cursory check around blogspot and do not see any suggestions for this.

    The inelegant solution I refer to is copy and paste into MS Word and then edit out the stuff you don't want to print. Copy/Paste does not copy the background blue color.

    If I can find a better way, I'll post it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom,
    Thanks for copy/paste tip, works fine! That's all I need.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete