Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The beat goes on

What can I say? Every day now we are presented headlines that show our computer sytems to be unprotected, especially these days when there are so many techies out there with evil intentions. These two are just a sample of what I see in the mainstream media this morning:

Thieves Found Citigroup Site an Easy Entry

Hackers breach US Senate website

I was not looking for these. They were just there. If I was looking for articles like this I might have found several more. The bottom line is we must protect ourselves and our data from such breaches. If you didn't read my post of Sunday, June 12, please do, and take some action to protect your computer(s). The only necessary investment is some of your time.

HAPPY FLAG DAY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment