Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Keep your PC clean with Microsoft Security Essentials

Regular readers of this blog know that I recommend Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE). It is an excellent and free anti-virus program. There is no need to spend money on Norton, McAfee, Trend Micro, or any other, and I can assure you MSE is as good as or better than most all of the other free anti-viruses. Who knows more about Microsoft operating systems than Microsoft itself? I'd suggest "no one" is a good guess at the answer, so it stands to reason, to me anyway, that I'd want the people who know the system I am using to be my anti-virus program provider, and did I already say MSE is FREE? :-)

My recommended security baseline includes all free programs including MSE. Check it out at PC Doc's Security Baseline.

from worldstart.com by Yogesh Bakshi: Keep your PC clean with Microsoft Security Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment