Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things That You Should Know About Outlook That Microsoft Doesn’t Tell You


"Call That Girl", a blog I have often referred to, is running a series of posts covering Microsoft's Outlook, a very solid, stable, rich e-mail processing program. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office, the suite of programs that has been available for many years. I have used Outlook as my e-mail of choice for several years, and most companies use Outlook, so it's familiar to many home users as well.

Lisa's first post is quoted below in part and I have provided a link to the rest of it. I encourage all of you Outlook users to check this one out, and if you think the series will be helpful to you, bookmark the web site and check for future posts.

Posted by callthatgirl on September 14, 2011

"Welcome to my Outlook FYI series of blogs. We will be covering these topics in a series as there is just way too much information to handle in one blog. I felt that these FYI’s were important to discuss because so many people use Outlook every day, for so many things. And Outlook is just not for email anymore. I also apologize, there are no “How to” in my blogs, just FYI’s. This blog will just explain things hopefully better for you to understand.

Many of us use Outlook in our everyday computing needs. It’s a wonderful tool, but very misunderstood by the common user. And maybe by some not so common people. Many of us are really married to it and I am all for it because it’s been my favorite software program since 2000, but it can be tricky and problematic."

Things That You Should Know About Outlook That Microsoft Doesn’t Tell You

No comments:

Post a Comment