Tuesday, March 27, 2012

7 Great All-in-One Desktop PCs

The modern desktop doesn't have a tower. What? Yes, that's right. Everything is located within the display case. Apple has been doing this for a while now with their iMacs, and now the PC makers are doing the same thing. The best thing to come along, I think, is that the displays are touch screens. The nicely-configured ones are still quite pricey, and I view buying one as something of a risk. Upgrading options are not too many since everything is contained within the display case. I think I'd miss all of the extra slots that one finds on a desktop tower, but then you can get most everything you'd want on one of these all-in-ones. However, until/unless my old IBM desktop dies, I won't be faced with having to make this decision: all-in-one or traditional tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment