Monday, December 17, 2012

Even a lower price now!

FYI, I have nothing to gain should you buy this product. I will just say that I use it on my 3 machines and wouldn't be without it. It is a very valuable tuning tool.


The Perfect Gift! Get TuneUp Utilities™ 2013 Today for a Special Christmas Price:  was $49.95 NOW ONLY $19.95!  Get Our Special Christmas Upgrade! -60% DON’T WAIT! This offer is only valid through December 31st, 2012!

You can buy it here if you are interested: https://shop.tune-up.com/26/purl-2013u?coupon=6YF-HUX-EVX&usepricescale=false&language=en&currency=USD&x-source-name=nl_165aa_o_en-us&x-source-referral=nl_o_en-us&tracking=UA-en-US,EN-US400014566,&utm_campaign=tuu2013&utm_medium=email&utm_source=nl165aa&utm_content=old-buyer&x-rest=

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, Your link goes to the order page for an Upgrade, not the original package. And I can't find the $19.95 special offer. I did find TuneUp Utilities 2013 on eBay for $10. What exactly do you use this for? Do you use it on regular basis or just when something is wrong?
    Thanks, Joan Swan

    ReplyDelete