Saturday, January 25, 2014

Note from a man I consider a good soul

I received a note today from a man named Ken whom I do not know. I am guessing from his e-mail address that he is from Wisconsin. I am in Boston.

He wrote the following and I am very grateful and thank Ken for taking the time to write. One of the nice things about a blog is you never know who might read it, or when, and find some information useful to them. Thanks Ken.

Ken wrote:

"-------Original Message-------
From: Ken <         @wi.rr.com>
To: pcdoc@brpcdoc.com
Subject: I did it.......
Sent: Jan 25 '14 14:07

PC Doc,

I did it thanks to you. I exported my email address book from my desktop (outlook express) to my laptop (RR web mail) using your tutorial ("Exporting your Outlook Express Address Book and then Importing it into your webmail account").

This is quite an accomplishment for someone who is as computer illiterate as me.
Thanks,
Ken"
 Ken is referring to something I wrote on my blog almost 5 years ago here: http://pcdocsblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/exporting-your-outlook-express-address.html

No comments:

Post a Comment