Tuesday, July 21, 2015

When can I upgrade to Windows 10?

I received this as an e-mail from Microsoft this morning.

Learn about upgrading, Windows 10 features, and more
Windows Home | Upgrade FAQ's | Windows 10 | Latest Devices
Windows 10
When can I upgrade to Windows 10?

We want to give every customer a great upgrade experience, so we’re rolling it out in an organized way to manage high demand and to make sure that the upgrade is right for your device. After July 29, when Windows 10 is ready for your device, it will download in the background. You’ll then get a notification to schedule your upgrade right away or at another time that’s convenient for you.

Here are some common questions about the upgrade process. Click on the links for answers.

     How long does it take to install the upgrade?

     What if I have more than one Windows device – can I upgrade them all?

     What edition of Windows will I get as part of this free upgrade?

     Will my PC or tablet be compatible with Windows 10?

Should you need any help or have any additional questions after upgrading, a Microsoft Answer Tech will be available to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment