Thursday, November 19, 2015

Malwarebytes Premium

I received this renewal notice from Malwarebytes this morning. I wrote herein a year ago that I had bought their Premium version. It covered 3 systems (what we have) and was only $23 at the time. I thought it was a good investment. I still do, but I think I will take a pass on renewing. It's not the $24, it's the idea. I have always hated paying for software and avoided it with very few exceptions.

I will let the current version stay installed and see what happens when it expires. I do expect several more notes pleading for my renewal, but I shan't renew. I expect they will turn off the realtime monitoring but hope they will continue providing me the updates free of charge. If not, I will uninstall and download the free version if it is still available. If it is not I will rely on good old Super Antispyware which is still, I hope, free.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Your old PC Doc


Malwarebytes
Hi Tom,
Your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium order, Reference # 82752772, is set to automatically renew itself on December 19, 2015, for $24.95.

Thank you for your support. Just a reminder that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium protects you against zero-day malware, ransomware and other threats 24/7/365. Automatically and without hassle.

We look forward to continuing to crush malware on your behalf.
If you would like to manage your subscription, click here. To update your payment, click here.
 
Cheers,

- The Malwarebytes Team


P.S. Questions? Need help? Head over to our Help Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment