Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Migrating from Firefox Version 2 to Version 3

Okay, I'm trying something new, and my first foray into the world of video is only mildly successful. It would be better if I could better capture the screen so that you could actually read it. However, as I look at it, I find that maybe my narration will somewhat make up for it - at least in this simple case.

If you are a Firefox user, or even if you are not, you may find this helpful. For you current users, you will find this a very easy upgrade. It is fast and straightforward. Even if you don't want to upgrade at this point in time, you may find the video useful. The bottom line is that this is an easy upgrade and one you can implement without worry. The new version looks very much like the old.

If you have never used Firefox as your browser, you may want to install it even if you later decide not to make it your default browser. You can also follow the video's instructions. Firefox will copy all of your Internet Explorer (IE) Favorites so the end product will look much like IE.

I welcome your feedback, so please write with comments.

 Migrating from Firefox Version 2 to Version 3 Video

No comments:

Post a Comment