Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time-Warner’s (TW) Roadrunner - Update

In my post of April 4, 2008, I wrote "The next level is called Road Runner High Speed Online and is their standard offering. Advertised speeds are 5 mbps download and 384 kbps upload."

I have tested out the speed of this service using speedtest.net and found that TW is indeed delivering what they promised. My download speeds are consistently very close to 5 mbps and my upload speeds are very close to the 384 kbps advertised.

So far I would have to say that I am pleased with this level of service, especially since I know that if I need better I can upgrade to the TW Turbo level and get 10mbps download speed.

If you are experiencing speeds from TW radically different from these, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment