Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tech Secrets: 21 Things 'They' Don’t Want You to Know

I was hesitant about posting this article. I know my followers pretty well, for the most part anyway, and I don't ever  want to see any of you getting in trouble trying things like these 21 tips. By trouble I mean messing up your machine. But I decided for the most part these 21 tips are mostly harmless. Besides, if you find one or two that really interest you I'd be surprised, but good for you if you do get some good info from some of these tips. It's actually all pretty good stuff that interests me, so here you go. Please write me if you have any comments on this post.

1 comment:

  1. Tom, I was interested in Facebook settings and printer ink cartridges. The rest was somewhat interesting reading. I am glad you posted this article.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete