Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Is Microsoft Considering Buying AOL?

Oh boy, I hope so. I detest AOL and feel so sorry for people who still use it, especially those who seem not to have gotten the word that AOL is free and are still paying for it. There are many of them, believe it or not. My hope is that MS does buy AOL and charts a course for current AOL users to get the heck free of it and maybe migrate to a MS product. Not that MS has anything so good that all should rush into it, but nothing is as bad as AOL. But then, why should I complain? I have made a lot of money charging people to fix their AOL problems over the years.

I have a hard time believing that AOL still exists. Maybe the end is in sight? I sure hope so. If any of you reading this is an AOL user and wants to get off of it, I'd be glad to help ($$$) :-)

Thanks for this maximumpc.com: Is Microsoft Considering Buying AOL?

No comments:

Post a Comment