Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Top 5 Free Antivirus for 2011

This is very interesting, perhaps especially to me. I am happy to see my recommended free antivirus program, Microsoft Security Essentials in what appears to be a virtual tie for second place. I am happy to see MSE ranked so favorably. It is, after all, a fairly new product. I have never thought that an antivirus program alone can do it all for you, and that is why I have a recommended security suite, and not just an antivirus program.

It will be worth your while to check out this web site and the results, provided by pcworld.com.

The review can be found here: http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/collection/5928/2011_free_av.html

If any of you reading this uses Avast, I would be interested in your comments about it. You can comment to this post below or write me at pcdoc@brpcdoc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment