Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Top 5 Paid Antivirus for 2011

As a complement to yesterday's post about free antivirus programs, here is a similar list but this time of the fee-based antivirus programs. I try to avoid having to pay for software whenever I can, so I am no personal friend of any of these products, but I know there are plenty of people out there who like, and stay with, their fee-based programs. Keep in mind that for most, if not all, of these fee-based antivirus programs, the fee is an annual one. That's right, you have to pay every year to get the latest version. Check into each one if you are interested, to see exactly how their fee structure works. I am no expert in this.

As was yesterday's post, this review comes from pcworld.com

The specific article named above can be found here: http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/collection/5927/2011_paid_av.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment