Thursday, March 8, 2012

Apple's new iPad: Hands-on

You can't go anywhere on the web without running into the new iPad announcement, but I found this review, including videos, among the best coverage on the web. It's from cnet.com. I still say I would love to have one to play with, but it is a pretty expensive toy. If I were to buy one, I'd buy only the WiFi model. I just don't see the need for the 4G model that also includes a rather large ongoing monthly fee in addition to its high purchase price.

"Apple announces the new iPad at an event in San Francisco, and CNET gets some hands-on time with the third-generation device.

The iPad's new screen is a stunner. That's really all you need to know about the new iPad (yes, that's the name). That, and a reminder that pricing still starts at $499 for a 16GB Wi-Fi model, with 4G starting at $629."

No comments:

Post a Comment