Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wipe your data without removing Windows

This is a really good tip I found on the Kim Komando web site. As noted many times before, I take a look at Kim's site every day, and mostly I am looking for what her Tip of the Day is. This is today's, and I found it very useful. It contains information on some programs I know but also some I hadn't heard of before. Even if the subject doesn't interest you, you may still find some useful information contained within the tip. This will be especially useful to those of you who may be transferring ownership of your computer to someone else, be it a charity or a friend or a family member. I actually get the question quite frequently about the best way to clean up your system before the transfer. This one tip of Kim's seems to cover all of the bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment