Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CNET picks this Spring's Hottest Tech

I have admired CNET ever since I discovered download.com, one of their web sites. I have used that site many, many times over those years to SAFELY download (free) software programs. Since then I have discovered filehippo.com, another excellent web site where one can do the same - safely download (free) software programs. It is extremely important these days to know that there are some web sites you can trust. You need not worry about downloading malware or worse from either of these sites. Add them to your Bookmarks.

So when I see an e-mail from CNET, I read and listen. Their own description of themselves is this (from Google): "CNET is the premier destination for tech product reviews, news, price comparisons, free software downloads, daily videos, and podcasts." Okay, a bit too much, I'd agree, but I do believe they are way up there.

I recommend their web site CNET picks this spring's hottest tech. It covers the tech waterfront of tech devices. I recommend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment