Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Source Says Documents Reveal “Something Big Is About to Happen” With Apple

Okay, I don't usually post rumors, and I don't think I ever have, but,....here's one!

"An administrative assistant at a top U.S. brokerage firm that handles Intel and Apple’s ocean/air accounts has informed the iPhone 5 News Blog that “something big is about to happen.” The source provided me with the address and telephone number of where she works, and I was able to call and verify her employment at the brokerage firm.
“Recently my team and I have been getting A LOT of protocol from Apple lately, and I can tell you there is something big getting ready to happen. Whether or not it’s the iPhone I’m not at liberty to say, but the paperwork has definately beefed up, and I’m positive it’s not MacBooks or iPads. Nothing has been flown out, but they are definately getting everything in order for customs and the FCC, I can tell you that.”"
I found this (and much more here):


The comments are fun to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment