Monday, December 14, 2009

FBI: Rogue antivirus scammers have made $150M

Quite a few of you know what that subject is all about. I have spent many hours in 2009 working on your PCs that had become infected with one of the so-called "rogue programs", and I thank you for your business. I have developed a formula for ridding systems of these rogues, and so far the routine I use has worked 100%. Here is a surprise for you: all I use are the programs listed in my recommended security suite. Tomorrow I will repeat that list of programs that I recommend in another blog post.

In the meantime, I highly recommend this Computerworld.com article. Please take a few minutes to read it. Between this article and tomorrow's post, you have the opportunity to avoid these rogues and save yourself an emergency call to your PCDoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment