Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shock

One of my laptops took quite a shock today when I dropped it. It was on a chair and had power cord attached. I lifted it up by the top of the open display with one hand. I inadvertently stepped on the power cord and that caused me to lose my grip on the laptop. I was really concerned. I have seen laptops get destroyed with lesser shocks, but this one survived and seems to be running well.

So thank you Acer. This TravelMate 4220 was my first Acer, and we now have 3. It was a risk when I bought it. It was one of the less expensive machines, and I figured that I, with my PC expertise, would be able to keep it running, and I have. However, I never expected to ever drop it, and I wouldn't have expected it to survive the shock it has apparently absorbed. So Acer, thanks again, and a tip of the hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment